War Damn Eagle!
(Recipe for 6 Eagles)
-1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 6 Chocolate Covered Oreos
- 6 large Marshmallows
- 6 Cashews
- Finely Shredded Coconut
- Black Decorators' gel
- Melt 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips according to the package directions
- For each bird, drop a large marshmallow into the melted chocolate, using a spatula to coat it well.
- Remove the marshmallow from the chocolate and roll it in finely shredded coconut, leaving one end uncovered.
- Immediately set the marshmallow, coconut free end down, atop a chocolate sandwich cookie.
- Let the chocolate set a bit, then use a toothpick to make a hole in the side of the marshmallow and insert a cashew for a beak.
- Finally, add black decorators' gel eyes