9.08.2011

THE Buffalo "Eagle" Dip



Ever since one of my dearest friends introduced me to this dip, I have made it for every tailgate, football party, and dip-appropriate function I attend. The perfect addition to any Tiger Tailgate, this Buffalo Chicken dip is definitely a crowd pleaser.

Ingredients
3 boneless chicken breasts (or 3 - 12.5 oz cans shredded chicken)
16 oz bottle of ranch dressing
8 to 12 oz bottle of wing sauce (depending on how hot or mild you would like it)
2 - 8 oz containers plain cream cheese ( I usually purchase the whipped- easier to melt and stir)
1 package shredded cheddar cheese

If you are preparing with boneless chicken breasts, boil and shred the chicken. Combine the shredded chicken, ranch, wing sauce, and cream cheese. Empty half of the bag of shredded cheddar within this mixture and put the other half on top. If baking, cook at 375 for 45 or so. At tailgates I prepare the dip in a crock-pot and keep on low and that works well too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment